Click this text to return to the Planning For Your Project section.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- We strongly suggest that you print and fill out, the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into one of our showrooms.
Visiting Our Showroom
The first time you stop into our showroom we will . . .
- Try to answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If You Like What You See . . .
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
The Installation Process
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or Interior Designer to help coordinate the installation.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.
An absolutely perfect Installation Process is about as rare as the Cubs in the World Series. Part of our job is to smooth out any of the unforeseen difficulties that can happen in this most complicated project in your home. Although the length of time this important room is out of service may be frustrating, it is necessary. To our knowledge everyone who has ever remodeled their kitchen has survived the process. Our experience and expertise is likely to make for a better process as well as a superior result.